Delaney Court & Delaney Circle Improvements
A feasibility report was prepared and is available to review. This report investigates street improvements along Delaney Circle and Delaney Court. The proposed scope of work, estimated costs, financing, and schedule for the improvements are detailed in this report.
Tentative Project Timeline:
- Virtual Neighborhood Open House: November 19, 2020
- Feasibility Report: December 14, 2020
- Virtual Neighborhood Informational Meeting for Improvement Hearing: Jan. 12, 2021
- Public Improvement Hearing: Jan. 25, 2021
- Final Design: March 2021
- Bidding: April 27, 2021
- Bids Accepted by Council: May 10, 2021
- Virtual Informational Meeting: May 26, 2021
- Begin Construction: June 14, 2021
- Substantial Completion: August 2021
- Neighborhood Meeting and Assessment Hearing: Fall 2021, following construction
Sign up for the "Notify Me" subscriber list for this project to receive updates on project progress and scheduling: www.ighmn.gov/list.aspx.
The proposed project includes the partial reconstruction of Delaney Circle and Delaney Court off Inver Grove Trail.
This project will be funded by pavement management funds and assessments to benefitting property owners. Property assessments are being proposed to assess for 55% of the cost for the street and storm sewer improvements portions of the project work. Full project details are included in the feasibility report above.
Total Cost: Approx. $944,135
If you have questions or concerns regarding the work being performed please feel free to contact Civil Engineer, Jacob Moser at 651-450-2489 or email@example.com.