Current City Construction Projects
- Bryant Lane Area Improvements (Majestic Woodlands) (2021)
- Crackseal Project (2021)
- Cahill Trunk Drainage Improvements project (2021)
- Delaney Court and Delaney Circle Improvements (2021)
- Northwest Area (NWA) Emergency Pumping Systems & Force Main Improvements project (2021)
- Good Samaritan Pond Outlet (2021)
- Sealcoat Project (2021)
- Seidls Lake & 4th St. S. Reconstruction Project - The project, in collaboration with South St. Paul and West St. Paul, will include construction of a storm water lift station at Seidls Lake and replacing utilities and pavement on 4th St. between 14th Ave. S. and 9th Ave. S.
*Project pages will provide general overview information for current construction projects, but will not be updated with construction activity impacting traffic and/or residents/businesses. To receive the most up to date construction activity, sign up for project email alerts through our Notify Me application.
Our Partner's Construction Projects
Visit Dakota County’s Current Road Construction Website to view all projects.
Current 2021 projects which coincide with City of Inver Grove Heights streets
- 80th St. (north side) from Babcock Trl to Cahill Ave. - removal and replacement of the trail (beginning July 26)
- Rich Valley Blvd from Jefferson Trl to S. Robert Trl. - mill and overlay (beginning Aug. 3)
- Lone Oak Road/70th St. W. (Co Rd 26) & Argenta Trl (Co Rd 63), Eagan & Inver Grove Heights – expansion and reconstruction of roadway (Fall 2021-2023)
MNDOT Current Construction Projects
Hwy 3/Robert Street — St. Paul
Description: Repair Robert St. Bridge over the Mississippi River.
Status: Preventative maintenance begins summer 2020
More information: mndot.gov/metro/projects/hwy3robertstreet-stpaul
Hwy 52 — St. Paul, West St. Paul, Inver Grove Heights
Description: Resurface Hwy 52 between I-494 in Inver Grove Heights and Hwy 156/Concord St. in West St. Paul and repair concrete on Hwy 52 between Concord St. in West St. Paul and Plato Blvd. in St. Paul.
Construction: April through November 2021
More information: mndot.gov/metro/projects/hwy52-stpaul-invergrovehts
Hwy 55 Hastings to Inver Grove Heights Safety Audit
A new Road Safety Audit (RSA) has begun on Hwy 55 between Hastings and Inver Grove Heights in Dakota County. The Hwy 55 RSA is part of a multi-agency effort to improve safety along Hwy 55 between General Sieben Dr. in Hastings and Hwy 52 in Inver Grove Heights.
For more information, visit the Hwy 55 Safety Audit webpage.