Car Seat Clinic | Thursday, May 20: 4-7 p.m. | FREE!
**Appointments are required**
Certified Child Passenger Safety Technicians will be on-site at the IGH Fire Station #2 to help ensure your car seat is installed safely.
Each seat check takes approximately 30 min. Please contact Esther to schedule your appointment at 651-796-8142 or Cpsassociates.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your car seat(s) and/or booster(s) (already installed)
- Your car’s manual (if available)
- Your child restraint device manual (if available)
- Your vehicle(s)
For Your Safety:
- Everyone ages two and older must wear a mask, per Children’s Minnesota policy.
- If you or anyone in your family have any symptoms of any illness, please reschedule your appointment for another day or request a virtual education session.
- All staff will wear a mask and eye protection.
- Staff will sanitize and/or clean hands prior to each family interaction.
- Sanitization wipes will be available to wipe down any surfaces (if approved my manufacturer). All staff will wear gloves that will be changed between interactions with families.