The City Council is the EDA in Inver Grove Heights
Economic development activities for the city are directed by the Economic Development Authority (EDA) and staffed by the Community Development Director and EDA Executive Director Heather Rand. Councilmember Sue Gliva is the president of the EDA.
They meet every other month (February, April, June, August, October, and December) on the first Monday of the month at 5 p.m. in the Council Chambers at City Hall, 8150 Barbara Avenue.
EDA meetings are televised:
- Live: (every other month; February, April, June, August, October, and December) First Monday of the Month at 5 p.m. – Channel 14/799 HD
- Replays: (every other month; Friday following the meeting at noon & 6 p.m. – Channel 18/798 HD
EDA meetings are also live-streamed on Town Square Television.
The public is encouraged to attend and is able to address the commission during any public hearings. This input becomes part of the public record and along with the commission's recommendation, will be used by the City Council to reach a decision.
- If you are interested in participating in a meeting, please contact the City prior to this meeting by phone at 651-450-2545 or email and provide your name, address and what you wish to speak on.
Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Agendas are generally available the Friday before the scheduled EDA meeting.
- Minutes are generally available after the following meeting.