IGH Virtual Nature Photography Exhibit
Enter your photos from May 18-June 8
Calling all amateur photographers! Spring has sprung in IGH. Help us celebrate the season and upcoming National Photography Day by capturing the beauty right in our own backyard! We are launching a Virtual Nature Photography Exhibit on June 15 and we want YOUR photos to be a part of it!
Submit your nature photos starting today through June 8 from places in our community, like our parks and trails, to be a part of our virtual exhibit. Share your talent and you could see your photos on future City publications and materials!
All the important entry period details, including the rules for eligibility and how to submit photos are available on our website: www.invergroveheights.org/DocumentCenter/View/8453/.
The Virtual Exhibit will open for all to view submitted photos by National Photography Day, June 15. Check back for the link to enter the exhibit.
- This a community based program open to new and amateur photographers who are 18 years of age and older.
- Photos submitted must be nature themed: flowers, plants, water, wildlife, natural scenes, etc.
- Photographers may submit up to two photos.
- Image must be taken in Inver Grove Heights, MN.
- Image must be taken in the past year.
- Each entry must be entirely the work of the person submitting the photo.
- Inver Grove Heights Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to disqualify images that are inappropriate. Inver Grove Heights Parks and Recreation Department will determine entry eligibility at its sole discretion.
Photo Submissions begin on Monday, May 18 and end at 11:59 p.m. on Monday, June 8. The full exhibit of photos will be available virtually on Nature Photography Day: Monday, June 15.
WHERE DO I SUBMIT MY PHOTOS?
All images must be submitted to Recreation Specialist Rachel Mikel firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your name (first and last)
- Contact information (phone number, email)
- Title of photo & location of where photo was taken
- Caption information
- High-quality image in PNG or JPEG format
If you submit a photo to the Inver Grove Heights Virtual Nature Photography Exhibit you grant the City of Inver Grove Heights and all of its entities non-exclusive rights to:
- Display the photography on the City of Inver Grove Heights and its entities website and social media outlets.
- Allow third parties to share the photograph on social media.
- Use the photography on the City of Inver Grove Heights and its entities internal and external communication and marketing materials and publications.
- Use of your name, title of photo and description in City of Inver Grove Heights promotions and other publications.
Questions and inquiries about the IGH Virtual Nature Photography Exhibit can be emailed to email@example.com.