Welcome New Perspective Members!
Take Time For You
Water Park, Pool, Ice Arenas & Gymnasium
Get Fantastically Fit
Get Fit with Friends
🍂 Fall Membership Special - Sept. 1 to Oct. 16 - 1¢ Enrollment*
Join today! Here's how...
- Review our policies and complete the necessary forms available below.
- Then come in-person to get your membership card and photo taken!
Forms required to become a member:
*There is still a monthly membership fee, learn more in the Membership Rates tab below. Call our Guest Services Front Desk at 651-450-2480 with any questions.
Two Ice Arenas & Indoor Turf
Children at the VMCC
Youth ages 11 and under
May use the following with an adult:
Youth ages 12–17
May use the following without an adult present:
May use the following with an adult:
Reasons to Enjoy the Community Center
Our Community Center features a fitness center, full-size gymnasium, two ice arenas, a swimming pool, an indoor water park, a hot tub, sauna and more! It is easier to reach your health and fitness goals when becoming a member of the VMCC. Members enjoy swimming laps, jogging on our indoor track, lifting weights, great fitness classes and more!
View all facility amenities and the great benefits of membership below.
- Free childcare for children included on membership
- Insurance discounts
- Discounts for active and veteran military members
- Locker rooms dedicated for men, women or families
- Complimentary fitness assessment
- Complimentary Adult Orientation - Get familiar with the fitness center and all the equipment. You must schedule the orientation by calling 651-450-2480 or online - search for Adult Orientation under Activities>Fitness.
- Youth ages 12-17 who are included on the membership may also use the fitness center upon completion of an orientation. Schedule an orientation by calling 651-450-2480 online - search for Teen Orientation under Activities>Fitness.
- Access to more than 50 group fitness classes
- Discounts on specialty fitness classes, personal training, swim lessons and ice skating lessons
- Free wireless service in both lobbies of the community center
- Free guest passes
- Referral bonus when referring new members
Enrollment Fee (for ALL): $49/Residents of Inver Grove Heights; $59/ Non-Residents
This is a one time fee to be paid when becoming a member.
Want to give us a try before committing?
A 10x pass gives you access to all VMCC facilities (water park, lap pool, fitness center, walking track, group fitness classes, open skate, open gym and open pickleball) on ten different occasions for one individual.
Health Insurance Discount Program
Many offer discounts on membership - and we have a SilverSneakers Program:
- Join the nation's leading fitness program designed exclusively for older adults! The award-winning SilverSneakers Fitness Program is a proven, results-oriented program that enables older adults, often burdened with chronic conditions, to take charge of their health and maintain an active, independent lifestyle.
Call Guest Services at 651-450-2480 or check with your insurance provider to see if you are eligible.
|Daily Admission Types||Fee (per person)|
|Single (Ages 12-59)||$9|
|Single - Youth (Ages 1-11)||$6|
|Infant (Up to 12 months)||FREE|
|Senior (Ages 60+)||$6|
|Veterans - Active or Retired (proof required)||$6|
|Open Skate Only - Single (Ages 12-59)||$5|
|Open Skate Only - Youth (Ages 1-11)||$4|
|Open Skate Only - Senior (Ages 60+)||$4|
|Skate Renal Fee (member or non-member)||$2|
|Open Hockey Only||$6|
|Developmental Skate Only (formerly Freestyle)||$10/person per session|
|Open Stick & Puck||$6|
|Open Gym/Basketball Only||$4/resident; $6/non-resident|
A 10x pass gives you access to all VMCC facilities (water park, lap pool, fitness center, walking track, group fitness classes, open skate, open gym and open pickleball) on ten different occasions for one individual (or household, if purchased).
Membership Cancellation Policy
A 30-day written notice is required to cancel your membership.